SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

This Candy is giving me life!

Old School Candy!! Look at all the old school candy we ate as kids!!

Oh my goodness this candy gave me so many memories of growing up and how we use to go to the candy lady house on the corner that sold candy for .01 or some for even .10 then going to middle school and seeing kids sell the candy out of their brown paper bags, Aww man the good old days its something when you can look at something as small as a piece of candy that reminds you of how life was so simple growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How about this new Game Fortnite?

I hear a lot about this game called fortnite and I see a lot of teenagers going crazy about it, so I did a little research, so far what I fo...