SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today

Monday, February 19, 2018

Time to go fishing!!! Let's go!!

Fishing is one of my favorite hobbies, I love just sitting out on the boat or on the pier to feel relieve and wait for that next bite that is due to jump on my pole. I guess it's the excitement to find out exactly what it is that you find at the end of your pole, one of the poles that my Husband and I use is the ugly stick, I don't know what it is about the ugly stick but it seems to catch a a lot of fish, the only problem that a person would have in fishing is having good hooks, and wire, for the fact that if your hook is not strong your fish will jump off, and if your fishing wire is not strong it will pop as you reel in. Before our fishing trip we go to Wal-mart and purchase all of our fishing gear look below at some of the items that Wal-mart has added, so this year fishing trip will be exciting because I see a  lot of new items that I will be purchasing.

If you're looking for a nice fishing pole here is a good one to look at

This is a good pole to start with and it has a easy release, you would want to make sure that your handle is stabled before you cast.































No comments:

Post a Comment

How about this new Game Fortnite?

I hear a lot about this game called fortnite and I see a lot of teenagers going crazy about it, so I did a little research, so far what I fo...