SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Who is a Sephora Junkie?? Share your experiences!

Okay! the first time I went to Sephora was to check out what they had, and as I walked in everyone was so nice and asked if I needed any help and of course I said "not right now just looking" but they had so much makeup and cologne especially for men, I mean they didn't have a big selection for men but the selection that they had was nice, Now to make a long story short I took my teenager in there and now she is addicted and now she wants to go to Sephora What have I done??? Please share your experiences about Sephora See there latest deals!! SEPHORA











No comments:

Post a Comment

How about this new Game Fortnite?

I hear a lot about this game called fortnite and I see a lot of teenagers going crazy about it, so I did a little research, so far what I fo...